Monday, October 11, 2010

My 5 pictures

I like this picture and find it interesting because the way the flower sits there makes it seem like it's looking out of the window almost wishing it could go be out in the open instead of having to sit in the darnk coldness.









To me this picture seems interseting because it reminds me of a cartoon and how all of the fruits and vegetables are the big guys that are there to help you out to find your way ect.










This flower almost seems real when you look int the middle of it and the way the blue and white peices blend in to make it seem real intruiges me into the shot.











I love the way the camera got the rose to glow across the black backround, and since there is a glowing and a black backround it makes the middle of the rose shine and brighten.











The way the wood reflects the belft of flower petals makes the shot seem simple but delicate at the same time(that may be just me) but I really find it complicated of how I could get the shot that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment